Saturday, November 15, 2008

Bon Jour!

Hanging out in Paris this weekend. My train pulled into the train station early morning just when people were scurrying about, fetching fresh bread for the day.

Paid 1 Euro to use the restroom. Got my money's worth.

Stopped and had coffee at a little cafe and watched Parisian life happen around me.

Walked to the Eiffel Tower, Le Louvre, Champs D'Elise, Arch de Triumph, etc...and back.

I learned that French people don't really hate Americans. They must just hate you. If you're polite and at least try to speak their language, you'll do just fine here. I also learned that there's no such thing as taking too many pictures. I'll post some, I promise.

Back to London for a few more weeks....then I'm heading home for a late Thanksgiving with my bride and my babies.




Email Me brad@shakyvoice.com

Check the Archives. There's a ton more to read.