More Improv

I know. I haven't updated in a while. No excuses.

Last night was incredible. I competed in the Improv's Survivor Comedy contest and I WON! I had a great set and finished with a standing ovation. In fact, I got off the stage and went back to the green room for a second then came back out to watch AJ Finney. When I came out, he wasn't on stage yet because people were still standing and applauding me. They brought me back on stage to soak up the ovation! Thank you so much!



Some of my favorite comics were in the competition like Mike Baldwin and AJ Finney. These guys are so good at what they do so winning felt like a great accomplishment. The finals are in a couple of week where I'll compete against comics from Florida and other parts of the region.


Buy my book!! It's only $10. Click here

Popular Posts