Sex and sneezing

If I think about sex - I mean really think about it - I sneeze. It's the weirdest thing. Coincidentally, when girls really think about having sex with me, it makes them want to puke.

I just found this post on a message board:

Posted by S. on May 14, 2005 at 07:31:01:

The funniest thing happens when I get turned on, I sneeze. Sometimes it's just once but sometimes it happens 2 or 3 times in a row. Most of the time it's when my husband and I are talking about sex. Can you tell me why this happens and if it's common?

Thanks,
Sneezy

Webmaster Reply:

Ha! Yes, I have heard of it before. When you get turned on, mucous membranes swell in your vagina - AND your nose, believe it or not. This can result in runny noses, or sneezing. So, I guess he should be flattered when you start to sneeze!


Weird. I didn't even know I had a vagina.


Popular Posts