Heavy Lifting

I was reading an article in Cosmo (or whatever magazine makes this story really funny to you) that there is an exercise that men can do to 'strengthen' their manhood. It said to drape a bath towel over your 'hog' and flex the love muscles to lift the towel. The exercise great for building stamina and it's pretty fun at parties, etc. So, I gave it a try.

I started light with some washcloths and hand towels then moved on to the heavier stuff like a bath towel. Then, I really started getting into it. I was curling loofahs and back scrubbers. I was yelling at it like a drill sergeant. Then, out of the corner of my eye, I saw someone standing behind me. I don't know how long she was there, but I guess it doesn't matter when you have a loofah hanging from your junk. So, without pause, I turned to her and said, "Hey, lady. Can you spot me?"

And that's how I got banned from Linens & Things.

Be sure to visit the archives!

Popular Posts