Weekly Randomness

My friends asked me if I wanted to be 'Chunk' from the Goonies for a costume contest. I think I'll just go as 'guy with a**hole friends'


Chunk

-

Me: You're NOT buying another Coach purse.
Her: I'm not...it's a tote.


Her: "Just think of all the money we save on gas by me not having to drive to a job"

-

When two women live together, their menstrual cycles synch up. When she lives with a man, it synchs up with his birthday.

-

There are four deer sleeping in my back yard. They are resting so peacefully. Must not have children

-

Game delay due to lightening in the area turned out to be Brett Favre's camera flash.

-

I'm finally OK with leaving my kids home alone. Not because they've become more responsible, but because they've become more annoying.

Popular Posts