Shawnee Mission Kia Commerical Shoot

Today I got to be in another commercial - this time for Shawnee Mission Kia. I got to work with the two-time Emmy Award winning Jennifer Plas - a terrific actor, producer, and friend of mine. You might recognize Jen from, well...everything.

Jen was playing a fortune teller who 'saw a Kia in my future'. The spot was produced by BicMedia and was directed by (another Emmy winner) Patrick Rea with Chris Overholt as the Director of Photography.

It's hard to keep a straight face around people who are naturally funny like Plas. I have no idea why she's not a comic.

Phrase of the day: "Usable Meat"


Classic Patrick Rea storyboard. Check out how buff I look!



Patrick dresses the set, while Chavon puts the finishing touches on Jen






Brad and Madame Jen



Foodie call! Lulu's comes to the rescue of a starving fortune teller

Popular Posts