Top Ten Signs It's Spring In New York City
This week's topic is "Top Ten Signs It's Spring In New York City". Here are the things I've submitted so far:
- A bird outside of Regis Philbin's window said, "Cheap, cheap"
- The "Tiger" is mating
- The big, brown furry thing saw it's shadow. And, yes I mean you, Al Roker
- The bees are buzzin'. And by 'bees' I mean Lindsay Lohan
- Rosie O'Donnell is finished hibernating
- The cash is budding on Regis' trees
Dear Eric and Justin Stangel:
Please hire me.